Tuesday, January 10, 2012

IOU

Here are my IOU pictures and then some. I realized I left out a few updates in yesterday's post. Lily is busting some teeth. Over Thanksgiving her top two started to come in and they gave her hell. To top it off, she had a virus that settled into her chest and restricted her breathing causing her to wheeze. Wheezing is serious for the babes, so I spent the morning of Thanksgiving in the ER. Poor girl had it pretty rough. Since Thanksgiving she's cut a couple of eye teeth and a couple of molars. This teething has caused some night waking that's no fun for Kevin and me. We've gotten into the bad habit of letting her sleep with us. More on that later. On to the pictures.

We had a white Christmas in Alpine!




A couple from Christmas day.



New Years back in Houston...more presents and fun!



Lily's most recent picture is from last Thursday. A beautiful afternoon at the neighborhood park. She looks like such a big girl in this one.



That's all for now. I promise it won't be two more months.