Monday, January 9, 2012

2012

Here we are nine days into 2012, and I have not posted in nearly two months. That's bad, even for me. If I did the whole resolution thing I might make a declaration like: My New Year resolution is to post at least once a week. But somehow I think a simple promise to commit more time to this thing means more. Plus, Blogger has an app now. So I may be more inclined to whip up some short, spur of the moment posts.

Moving on. Lily is now 14 months old. She changes constantly these days. It's as if she turned one and then went into hyper growth mode. Her walking is solid and her attempts at running are pretty funny. She throws fits now - usually when she's tired and isn't getting her way. She laughs when I scold her. Then I laugh too. We both have work to do in this department.

She talks and talks in her jibber jabber. Intelligible words include kitty, more (along with the sign) and dada. Mama is few and far between, but she lights up when I walk into her room at daycare so I still feel the love.

I was going to close this post with a photo or two, but I'm in bed typing this out on the iPad with no access to photos within arms reach...and I ain't gettin' up. Will post tomorrow.

Goodnight.



No comments: