I'm 19 weeks along today. I had a regular OB visit yesterday, and baby's heart beat has now settled down to about where it will stay for the rest of this pregnancy - a healthy 143 bpm.
I've been able to feel teeny tiny movements for a while now - a very different experience than when I was pregnant with Lily. I didn't feel her move at all until I was almost 20 weeks! The first time I felt this baby was all the way back at 12 weeks. It was like a little burst of bubbles all in one spot. I didn't feel anything for a while after that, but around 14 weeks when I entered the second trimester I began feeling nudges and rolls here and there. The movements are still not strong or consistent but they're definitely there. Baby kicks are by far my favorite part of pregnancy. There's nothing like it.
As promised, I have been keeping up with bump photos this time around. The first set below is from weeks 14, 15 & 16 and the second set is from weeks 17, 18 & 19.
No comments:
Post a Comment